Join now - be part of our community!

Plz help me for VGN-CS3AGH, i need your help, plz

qtri_nguyen
Visitor

Plz help me for VGN-CS3AGH, i need your help, plz

hey, everbody , i just have problem when tried management partition , so i cant boot to original VISTA, so i tried installed new VISTA, and when i looking for driver for my laptop, i seached long time in sony-suppot but when i tried input may model VGN-CS3AGH, no driver for this model, so i tried some driver for vgn-cs3 series , some driver worked fine , but now i need drivers for motion eye and touch screen media keyboard, i tried my best but dont have good result.

So , im waitting for your plz to have me find out this driver,
and one more thing , my recovery partition still here but i can't down the software to use this, plz help me.

4 REPLIES 4
qtri_nguyen
Visitor

plz some body help me.....

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi qtri_nguyen,

welcome to Club VAIO.. :slight_smile:

my recovery partition still here but i can't down the software to use this,

You're Vaio has a hidden HDD recovery partition so as long as it has not been deleted you should be able to recover your Vaio back to the original installed OS and programs just as it was when you first used your Vaio.

To do this Start your Vaio and when you see the Vaio logo screen press F10 repeatedly this normally would start the recovery process..

Alternatively you should be able to download the original pre-installed drivers and utilities from either the Sony India or Sony Asia support site.. :thinking:

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Your model is probably the VGN-C34GH and as Thalamus says you will find the drivers to download here: -

http://www.sony.co.in/support/download/product/vgn-cs34gh

http://www.sony-asia.com/support/download/product/vgn-cs34gh/modelfirst

:wink:

qtri_nguyen
Visitor

@:Blencogo;ThalamUs

thanks for reply my post, but i need to tell you guys, i tried install driver of CS34GH and it worked fine for me, but still have problem with hotkey, i meant the touch screen key boards for play media on the top of key board this still not working, i follow with this post

Hotkeys 
Probably one of the biggest "losses" in Vista. I see lots of post asking how to get the hotkeys to work. Here's the SOLUTION with an official patch from Microsoft:

You MUST install the following:
~ Setting Utility Series
~ Shared Library
~ Utilities
~ VAIO Event Service

After installing, reboot your notebook. Then grab the Sony Notebook Control Device update from Microsoft at this link:
http://download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3-19990518/cabpool/7816_2_a5db7ce11f55024ce049b...
(sniffed by me, loathsome) edit, added; I've attached a mirror of the Sony NCD. Look at the bottom.

After you've downloaded, open up Device Manager and install them for "Unknown device". Your hotkeys should work immediately. If not, try rebooting.

I have setting utilities series, shared library, vaio event service, but i dont have this Utilities, i tried download form some where but not for Vista or my vaio, and so tired for looking,looking,searching,searching again and again. Last time when i tried with Windows 7 and dont have Utilities also but this working perfect, so i reinstall Vista again, and now this cant work for me, can u solution this problem for me.

And when rebooting, i press F10 when the logo coming, but nothing happen???

Holp have your idea as soon as posible .

Thanks and plz help me !