Join now - be part of our community!

Premium Tools Validation Key not being accepted

profile.country.en_GB.title
Gordonlog
Visitor

Premium Tools Validation Key not being accepted

I bought the licence for the Premium Tools via VAIO Care 8.1 but when I input the key from the email from iolo in the Settings Screen - Premium Tools, it says that the key is invalid even though I copied it electronically using Windows.  I have also tried it manually with the same result.  Any ideas?

Message was edited by: Gordonlog

Update - After 1 week of shuffling between SONY, Avangate and iolo Technologies, I am pleased to say that iolo resolved it for me and it works as they say.

5 REPLIES 5
tabocha
New

So what was the solution ?

I bought it as well, but as yet I don't even have the software to ask for the validation key :angry: . How did you get the software ? I can also see myself shuffling between iolo, avangate and sony...

stharve86
Visitor

I have exactly the same issue.Purchased the premium tools and received nothing but an activation code and links to web sites that have none of the products purchased available for download.I have sent emails to iolo and avangate but have yet to receive a reply.

If sony is going to promote products like this it should ensure that the customer gets the product it promoted.

Explorer

tell us the way, because also we have the same problem

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi there and welcome to the Community. :slight_smile:

I think the best way for you to proceed is to contact customer services.

(They should hopefully do the 'shuffling' between Sony and Avangate etc.)

Explorer

Many thanks