Join now - be part of our community!

Problem with Bluetooth mouse and VPCS1

profile.country.sv_SE.title
pln8421
Visitor

Problem with Bluetooth mouse and VPCS1

Hi,

The mouse is a ACE TX18 and it works fine with other laptops. I have provlems with my new Sony.
To add is no problem and its work directly. but after some minutes it is frozen and i cant make it wotk again.
The mouse have a sleepfuction after some minutes and to activate it i push a button and the left one. This works on all other laptops but not on this expensive one :slight_frown: Sometomes i can work 30 minutes without any problem and suddenly it stops. After many tries to get it work again suddenly it work again.
I have looked in to the settings power savings and blue totth but nothing helps. I have also everything updated and also changed the mouse to a new one this week but stil the problem.
What to do?

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.sv_SE.title
Pressplayontape
Visitor

Deja vu.

Have exactly the same problem. Annoying. Please let me know if you find the cure;P

PCG-51111v перерайверов в комплекте не шло.

Где скачать

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

From Google translate:

"PCG-51111v pererayverov complete the question.where to download."

@Starhaunter2 Welcome to the Community.

This is the UK forum, please post in English. Thanks.

"@ Starhaunter2 Добро пожаловать в сообщество .Этофорум Великобритании , пожалуйста, напишите на английском языке. Спасибо."

or

"@ Starhaunter2 Dobro pozhalovat' v soobshchestvo .Eto forum Velikobritanii , pozhaluysta, napi*****e na angliyskom yazyke. Spasibo."

Have  you tried posting on the Russian Forum Here?

"Вы пробовали российский форум Здесь? / Vy probovali rossiyskiy forum Zdes' ?"