Join now - be part of our community!

Problem with Laptop Model [VPPCW2Z1E]- PLEASE HELP!

Aezuan
Visitor

Problem with Laptop Model [VPPCW2Z1E]- PLEASE HELP!

I just bought my first VAIO laptop on the April 2010. Sadly, i encounter one unsolved error which bother me very much. it happen more than 5 times from the date i bought this laptop.
this is how it happen.

1) Firstly a sound came out from the bottom left of the laptop (i think its the fan) but not sure bout it.
2) Then my laptop freeze, all my application hang including my desktop. *the "fan sound" still can be heard.
3) After a few minutes, blue screen appear saying that my laptop crash or some error occur or something like that and said that it will restart in a few sec. * no more "fan sound"
4) Then, black screen...showing "VAIO".
5) Right after that, the "VAIO" sign gone and black screen appear written " Operating System not found or not recognize"

and thats it...nothing i can do except pull the plug... :slight_frown:

Please help me how to solved this thing..WHAT CAUSE THE PROBLEM? is it Windows 7? or my processor? and HOW CAN I FIXED IT????

Im thinking of exchanging for a new same model at Argos (since i bought it from there) but unfortunately i lost the receipt. thus, im thinking for claiming it at Vaio centre using the warranty (registered). How possible is that?

Im a noob, other advice is much appreciate.
tq.

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi Aezuan and welcome to Club Vaio.

It sounds to me like you need to contact Vaio after-sales support as a repair may be needed under the warranty. Go here and enter your serial number: -

http://support.vaio.sony.eu/computing/vaio/contacts/phone.aspx?l=en_GB&m=VPCCW2Z1E_B

You can only exchange a faulty model by contacting the seller (Argos) within 28 days of purchase. No other exchange is possible and you will now have to get a repair.

:slight_frown: