Join now - be part of our community!

Problems with Vaio booting up

profile.country.en_GB.title
DawnMids
Visitor

Problems with Vaio booting up

Laptop broke after a couple of months of using it and it required a new hard drive and keyboard, it hasnt been right since i got it back from sony but its getting worse and worse to the point where it hardly boots up, i have tried so many things and nothing, i have even restored laptop to original factory settings, and still problem is there, i noticed a light that flashes quite a bit while using laptop when booting it doesnt seem to flash at all and nothing happens with laptop just a black screen for ages and ages and if the windows sign comes up that is also staying on there for minutes and minutes and i dont know what else to try :slight_frown:

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.en_GB.title
binbash

Hi DawnMids

Oh dear :slight_frown: this sounds very much like a hardware failure again. Do you have more details on the laptop? Model, Operating system etc.?

binbash

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

DawnMids wrote:

Laptop broke after a couple of months of using it and it required a new hard drive and keyboard, it hasnt been right since i got it back from sony but its getting worse and worse to the point where it hardly boots up, i have tried so many things and nothing, i have even restored laptop to original factory settings, and still problem is there, i noticed a light that flashes quite a bit while using laptop when booting it doesnt seem to flash at all and nothing happens with laptop just a black screen for ages and ages and if the windows sign comes up that is also staying on there for minutes and minutes and i dont know what else to try

Hi DawnMids,

hopefully someone from Sony has been in contact with you now to assist in resolving your problem..:smileywink: