Join now - be part of our community!

Program ArcSoft WebCam

SOLVED
profile.country.cs_CZ.title
Bronislav777
Visitor

Program ArcSoft WebCam

Good afternoon, I am using Vaio VPCF11M1E and I need to install again programme ArcSoft WebCam Companion 3. Could you help me where to download it? I´ve bought preinstalled computer, that´s why I don´t have the installation CD and I can´t find anything in the VAIO support Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi Bronislave777,

The ArcSoft program that came pre-installed is not available for download. Unfortunately there is some pre-installed software that cannot be reinstalled without a recovery to factory settings due to licensing agreements, and unless this is available to reinstall via Vaio Recovery Center > Reinstall Programmes and drivers you only have three options:

1 Download a retail version of ArcSoft.

2 Try a system restore to a point prior to uninstall.

3 A recovery to factory settings using the HDD recovery partition – tap F10 at boot to enter the recovery utility (as it would seem that you have not created the recovery media).

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi Bronislave777,

The ArcSoft program that came pre-installed is not available for download. Unfortunately there is some pre-installed software that cannot be reinstalled without a recovery to factory settings due to licensing agreements, and unless this is available to reinstall via Vaio Recovery Center > Reinstall Programmes and drivers you only have three options:

1 Download a retail version of ArcSoft.

2 Try a system restore to a point prior to uninstall.

3 A recovery to factory settings using the HDD recovery partition – tap F10 at boot to enter the recovery utility (as it would seem that you have not created the recovery media).

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat