Join now - be part of our community!

RECOVERY VAIO VPCEH2H1E

profile.country.en_GB.title
mzilikazi10
Visitor

RECOVERY VAIO VPCEH2H1E

I recently purchased  a set of recovery disc from the manufactary for the above product and on installation as instructed the system stopped on disc 3 of 11 disc yet it continued to ask me to insert the reset of them and in the process managed to recovery 28% percent of the system and an error message appears on the screen.

Does anyone out there know how to resolve this problem, my entire hard drive has been formatted and all i can rely on are these optical disc.

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi mzilikazi10,

Have you tried cleaning the disks?

If this has no effect then contact Sony Support as the disks may be faulty – I assume this is who supplied the disks...

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
profile.country.en_GB.title
mzilikazi10
Visitor

Am afraid Rich912 these optical disc are new bought from sony support in Belgium !! 

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Even if new a clean is worth a try...

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
Shirozo5
New

Mzlikazi10 can u upload that recovery image to a site where i can download it. i accidently deleted my recovery image while trying to increase space. i didnt know what it was until i tried to reinstall the whole windows. im really in need of it, my father bought this laptop VCEH2H1E from sweden so maybe belgium recovery image might work.

Regard,

Muhammad Abdullah