Join now - be part of our community!

Regarding screen turning off when the charger is removed.

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
srinivas019
Visitor

Regarding screen turning off when the charger is removed.

My VAIO is a brand new one which i bought it 20 days back and the screen is turning off as soon as i remove the charger cable. and i need to connect the charger back and turn on the computer to restart the screen.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
adollce
Visitor

The best solution which i recommend is  :

1. Disconnect AC
  2. Shutdown
  3. Remove battery
  4. Connect AC
  5. Startup
  6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Batterylistings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).
  7. Either you can go to start - my computer - right lick - manage - a new window is opening called computer management - go on device manager which is located under the Computer Management (local ) on the left panel and on the right panel you see Batteries - u can uninstall Microsoft ACPI and done 
  8. Shutdown
  9. Disconnect AC
  10. Insert battery
  11. Connect AC
  12. Startup

Good luck

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
adollce
Visitor

The best solution which i recommend is  :

1. Disconnect AC
  2. Shutdown
  3. Remove battery
  4. Connect AC
  5. Startup
  6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Batterylistings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).
  7. Either you can go to start - my computer - right lick - manage - a new window is opening called computer management - go on device manager which is located under the Computer Management (local ) on the left panel and on the right panel you see Batteries - u can uninstall Microsoft ACPI and done 
  8. Shutdown
  9. Disconnect AC
  10. Insert battery
  11. Connect AC
  12. Startup

Good luck