Join now - be part of our community!

Sent off for repair on 1st May - No contact from Sony since

chayground
Explorer

Sent off for repair on 1st May - No contact from Sony since

Sent my new Flip 15A off for repair on 1st May, have heard nothing at all since.  Have emailed several times but have had no reply from Sony, not even an email to confirm that they ever recieved the computer (it was Sony that organised the courier).

Very disappointed at this lack of communication.  Every time I go to the support part of the site I can only send an email (which never gets answered) or get given a phone number that I am told is only for people who DIDN'T purchase from the UK and a list of other countries.  So I don't even know who to ring.  Tried to use the chat online facility but that doesn't seem to be available today for some reason.

Was considering getting a sony camera soon, but if this is the level of customer service then I don't think I want to risk it.  Very disappointed.

1 REPLY 1
chayground
Explorer

Finally got in touch with someone who said it was being fixed that day, but they had tried 2 replacement screens that were also faulty, so another one had just arrived.

Then nothing

Then after chasing on facebook and email and twitter I get a phone call saying that all the screens they have tried are faulty, they have no timeline for when another replacement screen will arrive.

That was last week, no contact again this week, so again I am having to chase around again to find out what is going on - you would think someone from Sony would be able to keep me up to date without me having to do this.

Utterly ridiculous.