Join now - be part of our community!

Software downloading (Media Plus)

SOLVED
profile.country.uk_UA.title
rybak7
New

Software downloading (Media Plus)

Please advise where the software (Vaio Media Plus) can be downloaded for Sony Vaio notebook (VPCSE1V9E). Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi druzhinin_sergei,

Vaio Media Plus is not available for download but can be reinstalled via Vaio Recovery Centre > Reinstall Programs or Drivers - assuming that your model came pre-installed with this application.

If your model has an Assist button you can access this from Vaio Care > Recovery & Restore > Recovery > Reinstall Applications and Drivers. Otherwise click Start > All Programs > Vaio Recovery Centre.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi druzhinin_sergei,

Vaio Media Plus is not available for download but can be reinstalled via Vaio Recovery Centre > Reinstall Programs or Drivers - assuming that your model came pre-installed with this application.

If your model has an Assist button you can access this from Vaio Care > Recovery & Restore > Recovery > Reinstall Applications and Drivers. Otherwise click Start > All Programs > Vaio Recovery Centre.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
rybak7
New

When I'm trying to recover applications system asks me to insert recovery tool.

There was no recovery cd or flash drive with notebook. Can I download Recovery CD somewhere?

Message was edited by: druzhinin_sergei

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi druzhinin_sergei,

Can you please provide a few more details, i.e. do you still have the original hard drive, operating system and recovery partition?

Ultimately if the recovery partition is no longer present you will need to purchase a set of recovery media from Support.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
rybak7
New

Hi Rich,

Thank you foryour reply.

It looks like that the hard drive is not original.

Please advise what is the purchasing routine and what is the price of recovery media.

Best regards,

Sergei

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi Sergei,

Hover the pointer over ‘Support’ at the top of this page and then click ‘Contact Us’. Click Vaio and Computing and enter your serial number – this should provide telephone contact details. The number from within the UK is 0905 0310006 but I have no idea what it is from within the Ukraine.

I’m unsure of the exact cost for the disks but it is in the region of 50/60 Euro.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat