Join now - be part of our community!

Software / Drivers Sony Vaio Laptop Model SVE151D11M

Software / Drivers Sony Vaio Laptop Model SVE151D11M

Sir,

I have a sony vaio laptop model SVE151D11M installed a new window 7, 64 bit due to backup file damage or missing now I have no software backup, (vaio care, vaio update, vaio gate, no vaio camera Driver, no bluetooth Driver, no smart gate or gadgets software and no touch pad software) so please send me the link for complete software/drivers download which i install as like new laptop as company's install 

I always hopping of your nice coperation

thanks

7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi faisalzulfiqar and welcome.

That doesn't sound like a valid Vaio model.  Check for another model number starting SVE1511.

It will be something like SVE1511D1E and all the available software downloads can be found here: -

https://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/content/cnt-dwnl/SVE1511D1E/list#os1

However, not everything included in the original installation is available for download but most of the software you mention is available in the above link.

:wink:

Hi

I am not satisfied from your reply, please guide properly according to the Model: SVE151D11M Product Name: SVE 1511C5E, of my laptop. It's quite strange that you could not search this model type not even by me... How could it possible and what are the reasons behind even though I have a complete invoice detail on which Model Number SVE151D11M as well as Serial No. 54287073 0001792, Product Name: SVE 1511C5E, are mentioned, directly purchase from (Registered Office: Sony Europe Limited, A company Registered in England and Wales Registered office the heights, brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XW, United Kingdom, No. 2422874) so please guide me in a proper way and provide me all the drivers/ software's of this model, so that I could be able to use my laptop properly and easily.

Secondly, If I want to do upgrade this window 7, 64 bit in window 10 then please provide me also the window 10 drivers/software's

Thanks

Faisal Zulfiqar Mirza

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

This is a user forum not Sony Support - none of us work for Sony we are just users like you and we just try to help fellow users on a voluntary basis.

The correct Vaio model to search for is SVE1511C5E as stated on your Vaio. If you use this, you will find the available downloads here: -

http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/product/SVE1511C5E

In that link you will also find Windows 10 information.  It looks like Sony do not intend to supply drivers and software for Windows 10 for models released with Windows 7.

As I said before, not all the original software is available for download.  Most of what you need can be downloaded but if you need more, you will need to contact Sony Support and puirchase a set of recovery discs.  Sony did ask you to make your own recovery discs when you bought the laptop.

:slight_frown:

Make no mistake PLEASE this is a valid vaio model number. the laptop is not and has not been able to access vaio support because sony support dose not recognise it no updates for about 2 years and now the machine is in trouble. If youthink I will buy another sony machine I WON'T it has performed prety much faultless but your customer support is rubbish.

John Mills

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

@johnmills1000,

SVE151D11M is indeed a valid model number but Sony Support use the Product Name for model recognition. Check in Vaio Control Centre under System Information for the correct reference.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
profile.country.GB.title
Sukiyoga
New

Hi,

do do you know why my vaio switches on fine but the screen is black/blank🙁

Thanks

profile.country.GB.title
ehdthdthdthd
New

i have one of these laptops with the sve151d11m but it is infact sve1511k1ew