Join now - be part of our community!

SonicStage problem

DrPepperMan
Visitor

SonicStage problem

Hi. I managed to install the software fine but when I go to run sonicstage it comes up with this message: "Updating Sonicstage database. Please restart sonicstage after the updating has been completed." It just stays there and when I click on "OK" a box flashes up saying "Converting Stroage database" and then it dissapears in a split second. And that is it. I can't use sonicstage! I have XP Pro with Service Pack 2, if that is any help. So if anyone knows how to fix my problem please reply! Cheers

6 REPLIES 6
DrPepperMan
Visitor

Does anyone know what to do? As I have tried everything from searching every page of this site to reinstalling the software. I can't even use the software! Please if anyone knows what to do then please reply.

Automan
Visitor

Have you tried upgrading to SonicStage 2.2?

http://ciscdb.sel.sony.com/perl/select-walkman.pl for the download link.

Automan.

Does anyone know what to do? As I have tried everything from searching every page of this site to reinstalling the software. I can't even use the software! Please if anyone knows what to do then please reply.

DrPepperMan
Visitor

Cheers I will try it.

DrPepperMan
Visitor

Only one little problem. I'm living at uni behind a firewall so I can't download the update! :cry:

DrPepperMan
Visitor

I still can't get the installer to download the update! I have no idea of what to do!

DrPepperMan
Visitor

I still can't get it to work!