Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Clie PEG-NX70V/E and PEG-50/ETG

profile.country.sr_YU.title
RogoSlayer
Visitor

Sony Clie PEG-NX70V/E and PEG-50/ETG

I have a problem that i don't know how to solve, and the problem is the same in both of them.
I've installed many programs about playing movies on them, but when i install those programs the device would reset... can any one tell me how to put a movie in one of them, and give me some kinda program that works, and offcourse instructions to install them properly. And those tis devices really can play .avi files, and if they can how?
Thanks to every one :slight_smile:

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.de_BE.title
stephanius
Visitor

That's a blast from the past. The NX70 is from 2002, I don't recognize the other reference.

Looking at the NX70V specs, I'd have a look at 'movie player'. If memory serves, you need to put the files in the right place on the MemoryStick. There was also a piece of software that took pictures and other media files and converted them for use on the CLIE.

That being said, the NX70 comes with Palm OS 5.0, and while this isn't the most current or popular OS today, you can find many 3rd party software solutions via online search.

I'm sorry I cannot be more concrete, it's been a long time since I used a CLIE.

profile.country.sr_YU.title
RogoSlayer
Visitor

heh, yes i know, they are pretty old... :slight_smile:

well the both are basicly the same... there is a procedure about puting the music too...
could you at least tell me what kinda .avi file is that, or the name of that software... so that i can convert some movies :slight_smile: