Join now - be part of our community!

Sony - Poor customer service and delivery times plucked out of thin air

profile.country.en_GB.title
Unhappy_customer
New

Sony - Poor customer service and delivery times plucked out of thin air

This is not so much of a question but a statement and warning to other potential customers.

I recently placed an order for a Vaio direct from Sony and I truely regret doing so. They have done nothing but mess me around, I was first told my product would arrive and be delivered at my address between the 7/11 - 9/11, Sony website stated it had already been delivered and there was no sign. I rang Sony to ask where my order was and was told it would arrive between 12th-16th, as of the 9th it had only left the factory and was being flown over. I then checked my emails for a tracking number so I could contact the courier and I'd recieved another email from Sony today telling me it wouldn't be delivered until at least the 20th November, almost a month after ordering. And the best part, I cannot cancel my order!!!

I would warn potenial customers thinking of buying direct from Sony not to do so. They just pluck delivery dates out of the air and hope it arrives when they say, if it doesn't they just make up a later date. Buy your laptop from a shop if you want it immediately because you'll be waiting at least a month.

Oh, just noticed at the top of the Sony homepage, "Free next working day delivery on all orders placed online". That's an absolute lie.

0 REPLIES 0