Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Vaio Fit E- Order staus problem

SOLVED
TheSting123
Explorer

Sony Vaio Fit E- Order staus problem

hello, i ordered a sony vaio fit e on the 11th with a delivery time of 3-4th december, and the status is still, order being prepared and we are sheduling to build... is this normal? when do you expect the building to start and finish? and how long is the delivery time from Japan?

thanks guyss

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
takrzem

It will take few weeks to build the machine, it is made to order. Nothing to worry about.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
takrzem

Yes, this is entirely normal - I've ordered mine in the beginning of July and originally estimated delivery date was around 21st of July. I've received an update around that date that the delivery slips by another week (it was custom built model, so no surprise) and further update when factory despatch ultimately happened.

I got my laptop in the first days of August eventually.

One thing to bear in mind: depending on your geographical position it may take a while for laptop to arrive. In my case (the UK) equipment has been sent to the warehouse in Tilburg (the Netherlands) first and then only to my address in the UK which potentially added few days.

In either case don't worry, you will be updated about the process during all these steps and provided that you've chosen tracked delivery, you will be able to observe its status between the warehouse and your place.

TheSting123
Explorer

Thanks!:smileyhappy: Calmed my nerves a little, but my order says its being prepared however under it still says our factory has recieved the order and have sheduled to make it....:/

TheSting123
Explorer

Could anyone please shed some light on this? thanks:smileywink:

Spoiler

takrzem

It will take few weeks to build the machine, it is made to order. Nothing to worry about.

TheSting123
Explorer

**update**

the text ' our factory has sheduled for production has now disappeared.... what does this mean!? thanks!!