Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Vaio Laptop Factory Reset: Microsoft Office 2007 Product Key

profile.country.en_GB.title
AcapulcoRolf
Visitor

Sony Vaio Laptop Factory Reset: Microsoft Office 2007 Product Key

Microsoft Office 2007 (full version, not the trial version) came preinstalled on my partner's Windows Vista Sony Vaio laptop

Last week I ran the factory reset wizard on the laptop to do a complete reinstall of Windows Vista and all associated default software.

Windows Vista was installed successfuly along with Microsoft Office 2007 using the software installers that come as standard on the recovery partition of the laptop

Microsoft Office 2007 now prompts for the Microsoft Office product key stating that we have another 25 uses before it becomes mandatory to enter the Microsoft Office 2007product key

Given that Microsoft Office 2007 was preinstalled on the laptop when it was purchased, where do we get the product key from to activate Microsoft Office 2007

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi AcapulcoRolf,

Which Vaio model is this?

I’m not aware of any Vista model that came pre-installed with a full version of Office 2007 but will stand corrected on this. If by any chance I am wrong then there should have been an activation key included with the in box documentation.

If an activation key was purchased and is now lost you will need to contact Microsoft support.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat