Join now - be part of our community!

SONY VAIO MULTI FLIP 15 SVF15N2C5E!

profile.country.GB.title
NINJA-THEORY
Explorer

SONY VAIO MULTI FLIP 15 SVF15N2C5E!

Hi all i recently purchased a Sony Vaio Flip 15 well about 2 months ago it's a core i7 16gig ram 256 gig ssd with windows 10 pro 64 bit installed running super smooth...

When i'm using it desktop mode and i got my Sony Smart tv hooked up, so i'm browsing the web on the Smart Tv not doing anything and no web pages opened up on the laptop display, sometimes i will start seeing touch points by bottom left side of windows start icon

And it starts going crazy, laptop thinks i'm touching the display when i'm not, does anyone of a fix for this is there a way i can disable touch screen as the laptop it self is in immaculate conditioned..

i have never dropped it if you saw my laptop you would say it's brand new witch it is no marks or scratches on it anyway so i'm thinking it cant be a hardware issue or can it ? Could the digitizer be faulty ? is there a way i can check ?  Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi there, 

Welcome to the Sony Community.

It would be best getting in touch with the Support team for further help here.

Best wishes,

Sean Mc

profile.country.GB.title
NINJA-THEORY
Explorer

Hey Thanks, i have found out that i can not calibrate the left side of the display, if i touch it with finger or the VAIO pen, it does not register it.. i have enabled disabled hid touch driver makes no difference.. i will give Sony a call and see what they say... Thanks