Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Vaio Pro 13 Batteri Sheet dying!

SOLVED
profile.country.DK.title
qube12
Explorer

Sony Vaio Pro 13 Batteri Sheet dying!

SO, back in 2014 i believe, I bought the highly expensive and quit rare batteri sheet for my Vaio Pro! And what a good investment it was. The sheet gave me like 6 hour of extra batteri for my PC but last week I notes that it could only charge up to 76 % for the Sheet. My Pc's in-build battery is just fine, but I really need the sheet for my work, now when I don't have time or access too charge my laptop...The Sheet also drains really quickly of batteri "juice" and of course I checked the Vaio Care Program and it said my Sheet's batteriy Health was "Poor" 

So what CAN I DO? Is my batteri already dead, I mean it only lasted 2 ***** years and costed like over 100 GBP, and they do NOT sell them anywere anymore (Ebay does, but they cost more than a new Vaio Pro, so forget about that....) Please help me. 😞

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi qube12,

Unfortunately Sony provides only a sixth month guarantee on batteries so your only hope is a new battery sheet.

The good news is that a Google throws up plenty of new battery sheets starting from under £47. Try this link.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
profile.country.DK.title
qube12
Explorer

Ya i'm really *****'d. 😞 Also, the link you gave me only shows sheet's for other vaio products. 

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Your sheet battery is a VGP-BPSE38 isn't it?

http://www.chargers-pc.co.uk/sony-laptop-batteries-c-52_23/original-4690mah-laptop-battery-for-sony-...

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
profile.country.DK.title
qube12
Explorer

BWT. Don't buy from the link posted...They're a scammers from China..Not OEM batteries from Sony...