Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Vaio SVE1713Y1EB slow performance

pdzurilla
New

Sony Vaio SVE1713Y1EB slow performance

Hello,

I would like to ask a few questions. I am a new user to the Sony Vaio Laptop Series, and i have a very strange feeling when I am using my Sony Vaio SVE1713Y1EB. The problem is very slow booting and windows loading. It takes almost 3-4 minutes for this computer to wake up.

I tried downgrading the system to Windows 7 Ultimate, but when i installed the display driver, it seems to be working correctly, but during the Video editing and rendering in Sony Vegas 11 crashed several times. So I was forced to reinstall Windows 8 and I am very unsatisfied with the speed of this computer mainly when booting up. Is there any way how can i get more performance from my computer? 

Or is there any way how can i downgrade it to the Windows 7 with better performance and stable display driver? I downloaded drivers from the official Sony site, so i dont know where is the problem. On Windows 8 everything is working "fine" after the computer is working more than 3-5 minutes. On my old laptop HP Pavilion DV6 i was able to work instantly for about 1 minute after boot.

Thank you for your advices.

0 REPLIES 0