Join now - be part of our community!

SONY VAIO SWE1712L1EW LAG!!WINDOWS 8

profile.country.ro_RO.title
gotti_maddness
Visitor

SONY VAIO SWE1712L1EW LAG!!WINDOWS 8

HY I HAVE A SONY VAIO SVE1712L1EW IT WAS BOUGHT FROM A FRIEND IS 2 MONTHS OLD AND HAS WINDOWS 8 PREINSTALED I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HIM EVERY TIME I USE IT AND STAYS IN IDLE MODE AND I WANT TO USE IT AGAIN HE HAS LAG THE CURSOR FROM THE MOUSE IS MOVING IN FRAMES AND THE SISTEM IS MOVING SLOW FOR A SHORT TIME AND SECOND PROBLEM IS IN GAME [GTA 4 ON STEAM ] IT HAS LAAG AND HAS A RENDER ISSUE LIKE A RENDER PROBLEM IT MAKES 3-4 FRAMES BLOCK IN IMAGE AND SOUND...I HAVE RESTORED THE WINDOWS TO FACTORY INSTALLED UPDATES TO ALL SYSTEM VIDEO DRIVER ETC....IS THIS A WINDOWS PROBLEM OR FAULTY MEMORY BUT THE SISTEM DOES NOT CRASH OR MAKES BLUE SCREEN...SO I BELIVE IS THE WINDOWS...HE HAS WINDOWS 8 HOME EDITION. I HAVE A NEW WINDOWS 8 PROFESIONAL IF I INSTALL THAT ONE MAYBE THE PROBLEMS WILL SOLVE?PLEASE REPLY TO THIS PROBLEM THANKS

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi gotti_maddness,

Start your troubleshooting by first turning off your caps lock ;-).

Then try uninstalling McAfee completely.

http://service.mcafee.com/FAQDocument.aspx?id=TS101331

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
profile.country.ro_RO.title
gotti_maddness
Visitor

thanks for the post i did like u wrote it is a small diference but it still has laag....if i let [for example] the laptop on i play or watch movies for any time and i let it on stand-by for a long time and after i want to use it the cursor moves in slow and in frames .Almost all the time is doing this and after 10 second aprox its working normal and in rare cases [after 5-6 hours of idle] [happend 3-4 times] its remaning in a laag and you can't control the cursor because the frames are to annoyng and a press power off and on and works normaly after.It does not do nothing wrong when i play on him counter strike all version [steam based on all games] Sniper elite 2 Left 4 dead 2 ,Spec Ops The line ...the only thing in Grand Thief Auto 4 has a 2 max 3 seconds sometime like a freeze audio and video render loop but after its works and does not crash or anything else.Please help me with any ideea you have.Thanks in advance.Best regards

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi gotti-maddness,

I would seem that there is a task running in the background that is using either a high percentage of memory or, more likely, CPU.

I suggest that you open Task Manager > Processes, to see whether you can identify the culprit. Both CPU and Memory column should have a down arrow to view highest usage at the top of the list (click either CPU or Memory to toggle). You may also need to click ‘Show processes from all users’ in case it is a system process.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat