Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Vaio VPCEH1M1E/B Original Environment

SOLVED
profile.country.bg_BG.title
tpolis
Visitor

Sony Vaio VPCEH1M1E/B Original Environment

Hello friends. I accidentaly formatted my vaio hdd, and lost everything. I want to ask you if you have all the original programs that came preinstalled with the vaio, to give me so I can recreate the original environment. Unfortunately I can't send the VAIO to sony for repair since the warranty has expired. It will cost me a lot. So I wanted to ask you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi tpolis,

welcome to Questions & Answers..

Are you sure you formatted the recovery partition.?

Start your Vaio and when you see the Vaio logo press the F10  key repeatedly, hopefully this should start the recovery process using  the hidden HDD recovery partition.

Then follow the recovery instructions to complete the process

If the F10 option does not work then you can contact Vaio support and purchase a set of recovery disc's for your vaio..

Even though your vaio is out of warranty you can, if you wish, purchase a set of recovery discs from Vaio support which should allow you to restore the original Vaio supplied OS and applications..

You can find the contact details for vaio support via the following link: Contact Support then selecting Vaio & computing..

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi tpolis,

welcome to Questions & Answers..

Are you sure you formatted the recovery partition.?

Start your Vaio and when you see the Vaio logo press the F10  key repeatedly, hopefully this should start the recovery process using  the hidden HDD recovery partition.

Then follow the recovery instructions to complete the process

If the F10 option does not work then you can contact Vaio support and purchase a set of recovery disc's for your vaio..

Even though your vaio is out of warranty you can, if you wish, purchase a set of recovery discs from Vaio support which should allow you to restore the original Vaio supplied OS and applications..

You can find the contact details for vaio support via the following link: Contact Support then selecting Vaio & computing..

profile.country.bg_BG.title
tpolis
Visitor

I can't afford the disks. Can I get them as free downloads?

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi,

Unfortunately the recovery discs are not available as a download..