Join now - be part of our community!

SonyVaio VGC-JS1E all in one desktop pc

Alperene
Visitor

SonyVaio VGC-JS1E all in one desktop pc

:slight_frown: I
Is anybody else having problems with ITunes.Mine was working perfectly until about 1-2 months ago. I find now that my Library disappears and I have to import every time I use it. I have now saved my music on an external drive. Uninstalled ITunes and re-installed it imported a few tunes back to my library and the link with ITunes seems to be correct. The next time I start up the PC the library is still empty. Someone said to me that it could be the entertainment platform and I have found that Sony USA has released an update to this but I can't find anything on the UK site. USA can't help 'cos this is a UK PC. No response as yet from Sony here.http://club.vaio.sony.co.uk/mvnplugin/mvnforum/images/emotion/angry.gif

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Alperene,

welcome to Club VAIO.. :slight_smile:

Have you downloaded and installed the two VAIO Entertainment Platform Updates from the Vaio support site as that should prevent the iTunes library disappearing..

You can download the updates from Vaio support by doing the following..

Open Vaio support by either by clicking Support at the top of this page or use the following link:Vaio support

Under Log-in option 2: Select your VAIO model, next to Select Model Category - Select your model from the drop down list, in your case VGC JS.

Then next to Select Model - select VGC JS1E

Then click Log-In

Once logged select Downloads and browse to the update you wish to install then follow the installation instructions..