Join now - be part of our community!

sound highter

profile.country.es_ES.title
rosoria67
Visitor

sound highter

Hi all,is there any way to get sound highter?

13 REPLIES 13
rosoria67
Visitor

Sorry,I got FE11S

Murdoc83
Visitor

With the Videolan media player settings you can produce very loud sound from your laptop. (loud sound can damage speakers)
This player plays really everything (including playing while downloading) and very low on system resources.
The best player i've seen so far!

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Sandrini,

Have you adjusted the volume by using the volume buttons, on the left of your Vaio, opposite your power button. :slight_smile:

rosoria67
Visitor

Hi Thalamus, of course my frend

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Is the sound quite all the time or just in certain programs?

Have you checked the master volume settings by double clicking on the speaker icon in the system tray?

profile.country.en_NL.title
Carelino
Visitor

Check your wave setting in the volume controll, move the slider up to get a much louder sound. I also have a FE11S laptop. It helped a lot with me. Can't imagine you would like it even louder. If you have Power DVD there is setting you can get the sound even louder. Don't forget it's a laptop not a SURROUND SYSTEM :smileygrin:

rosoria67
Visitor

Hi all, when I´m saying if it is possible to get sound louder, I ´m saying ,if there is a patch or anything to do it.

Carelino, I know that I have a laptop and not a surround system, but I also have a HP laptop and it sounds 10 times highter than FE11S ,maybe because it has an Harman/Cardon loudspeakers.
P.D : be moore frienly please
Regards

Murdoc83
Visitor

With the Videolan media player settings you can produce very loud sound from your laptop. 

With this player you can maximize your sound level.

profile.country.en_NL.title
Carelino
Visitor

Hi all, when I´m saying if it is possible to get sound louder, I ´m saying ,if  there is a patch or anything to do it.

Carelino, I know that I have a laptop and not a surround system, but I also have a HP laptop and it sounds 10 times highter than FE11S ,maybe because it has an Harman/Cardon loudspeakers.
P.D : be moore frienly please
Regards

I don't think it would be wise to install some kind of patch so you can get sound louder. You will damage your box.

I certainly do not believe your HP laptop goes 10 times higher. Not even twice. If it would go 10 times higher you suggest you have a surround system. I know the quality depends on the louspeakers. The only thing I don't like of the fe11s is the base wich is pretty weak. If you ask me it is very loud. You are probably making a mistake opening certain movies or music....some movies or music are not recorded very loud. There are many factors you have to think obout..

About the surround system was a joke, guess you don't have a sense off humor...:smileytongue: Don't you ask me to be more friendly, you should be the one who should be more friendly when you are asking for help. Be happy you get help and people spend time helping you....:smileyconfused: