Join now - be part of our community!

SVE1712C5E Graphics Driver Issue

profile.country.en_GB.title
soundman13
New

SVE1712C5E Graphics Driver Issue

I've had my SVE1712C5E for a few months now - its now finally setup pretty much as i want it.

However I have noticed what could be an underlying issue with graphics drivers.

I have a 2GB Radeon HD card alongside the intel 4000. When I right click on the desktop now I only see the Catalyst Control Center. I'm sure I used to see an option for the 4000 & another option to select the default card to be used for different apps.

I have several graphics apps & games (steam & non steam) installed - it seems as though something may have overwritten or confused the original drivers.

I have tried reinstalling what I assume to be the original drivers from the Sony support site, but this hasn't fixed the issue.

I also get an error on ccc.exe quite regularly when I shut down (which I assume is the Catalyst Control Center).

Could someone firstly confirm exactly which drivers I should need to reinstall to fix this - or if there is anything else that I might need to do/check to get this running as normal again.

Thanks

Tom

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_GB.title
soundman13
New

Anyone?

Yesterday I tried completely uninstalling Catalyst Control Center then reinstalling again then also reinstalled the intel 4000 drivers as well...still nothing in the contextual menu on the desktop.

I have also looked at my partners SVE14 (4000 & Radeon card) - which does indeed have the missing options that I don't have.

What driver deal with the switching of the graphics cards?