Regards
LewandSony

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi LewandSony,

To order a set of recovery disks you need to contact Support on the out of warranty number (from the UK the number is 0905 0310006 (Fixed: 0.35£/min)). Have your serial number to hand.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi LewandSony,

To order a set of recovery disks you need to contact Support on the out of warranty number (from the UK the number is 0905 0310006 (Fixed: 0.35£/min)). Have your serial number to hand.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
profile.country.en_GB.title
i.soleymani
Visitor

Hi Rich

I have lost my original windows on my sony vaio model VPCEJ1Z1EW any idea how to get that in order to be able to make a recovery ? this is my email, would be great if you can reply on that if possible. 

Thanks

Message was edited by: rich912

Edited to remove email address.

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

i.soleymani wrote:

Hi Rich

I have lost my original windows on my sony vaio model VPCEJ1Z1EW any idea how to get that in order to be able to make a recovery ?

You don't give us much to go on but the options are to either purchase a set of recovery disks or, if your recovery partition is intact, tap F10 at boot to enter the hard drive recovery utility. Be aware that this utility will format the hard drive and you will lose all personal data and third party software.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat