Join now - be part of our community!

Touch Pad and Hotkeys

DavidDi
Visitor

Touch Pad and Hotkeys

Hello, they pardon my English, I am Spanish and this message has been translated with google. I have had to undo of the original configuration of my FS215M, replacing the WindowsHome by Professional Windows. I have installed all the utilities of Vaio, but when trying to form touchpad (that before had many utilities, right corner, navigation by Internet pages...) leaves the configuration to me mouse normal how I can fix this. In System, Administrator of devices leaves the Human Device to me of Interface like ' Notebook Device Control Sony' In addition, the function keys work sometimes
Thanks

==================================

Hola, perdonen mi inglés, soy español y este mensaje ha sido traducido con google. He tenido que deshacerme de la configuración original de mi FS215M, reemplazando el WindowsHome por Windows Profesional. He instalado todas las utilidades de Vaio, pero al intentar configurar el touchpad (que antes tenía muchas utilidades, esquina derecha, navegación por páginas de internet...) me sale la configuración de un mouse normal ¿cómo puedo arreglar esto?. En Sistema, Administrador de dispositivos me sale el Dispositivo de Interfaz Humana como 'Dispositivo Notebook Control de Sony' Además, las teclas de función funcionan 'a veces, cuando quieren' Gracias

2 REPLIES 2
DavidDi
Visitor

help me please

DavidDi
Visitor

Gracias por responder, ya buscaré yo solo la forma.