Join now - be part of our community!

UPDATES FOR SONY VAIO MP3 POCKET ***sign this thread***

ovyuk
Visitor

UPDATES FOR SONY VAIO MP3 POCKET ***sign this thread***

OK people maybe if there is enough people who will sign this thread, to get sony to do an update so we can view video formats on the sony vaio mp3 pocket.
Maybe this will attrract there attention and they could sort it out!

Maybe they will but get your fingers crossed, Pray and write your name here...

Thanks
Ovy
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

155 REPLIES 155
doomlordis
Visitor

Count me in! Video would make this almost perfect.

JacquesMaillot
Visitor

VAIO was made for more than just a superb audio player. It is the ideal platform for a medium range media player. Why not play video as well? If SONY wants to make money then they already have a winner to give more attention to.

hldomster
Visitor

I think your suggestions are very unlikely,but I will stilol give my support, as I would like to see them happen. BTW, this forum isn't OFFICIALLY montiored by Sony.

Hornby
Visitor

Ok well count me in but i know video wont happen.

I would rather they made a new update which allowed better viewing of the photo's etc.

Greenyinwigan
Visitor

ill sign

*signs*

the photo viewer needs upgrading a bit so that you can delete photos and stuff like that, few more features on it. video would be good as its massive memory needs to be used for other things because audio can be compressed to Atrac3Plus 48KBPS and still sound crystal clear :wink:

daredevill
Visitor

Im in too video would be great. You could store loads in mp4 format.

Also maybe the abilty to transfer files from the vaio to other devices without a pc, as at the moment its just one way.

opidalo
Visitor

Count me in, it should be soooooo easy to add mpeg decoding to the harddisk via a firmware update.
I take the point that sony doesn't monitor ths forum so please register with sony and fill in the survey. There's a part of it that asks you what upgrades you would like. Maybe if enough of us do it they might consider it.
Otherwise it's an excellent device

profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

imz
Visitor

hey this is fantastic, i was jus thinkin of this player be able to view videos as well, that wud be gr8.

count me in as well.

cheerz
imz