Join now - be part of our community!

Vaio animated village

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
mahussa35
Visitor

Vaio animated village

Hi there

Would really appreciate it if anyone could help with locating an animated wallpaper of a village where it would change throughout the day and had moving images. It been around a few years and I had it until my pc went bust and I haven't got a backup of it.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
rajvirde
Explorer

Hi there, mahussa35, I have a copy of this file if you still need it, it doesn't seem to work on windows 7 though, pm me if you want it. Thanks

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi mahussa35,

welcome to Questions and Answers..:smileyhappy:

Could give a better description of the animated wallpaper please, ie, what the village looked like, colour, etc...:smileyconfused:

tweety2b
Ex Commander (Was always on)

OMG that is an old screensaver/animated wallpaper.

We have stopped developping it like 7 years ago.

I tried to find it on our servers but couldn't :S

So maybe another customer has it still but I guess it will not come from SONY.

Kindest regards,

Nico

Nico Henderijckx
(ex-Sony employee - fanboy forever)
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

I think I may have this somewhere, in my collection of files, but not sure where so it may take me a while to locate it..

mahussa35
Visitor

Hi there

Thanks for the responses. The best description of the village i can give is that it had a fair few homes , a park with a pond in it, a main road in the middle on which perodically a van would drive through the village. at different times people would appear in different places, there would b birds and i think there was a pub where at night people could be seen hanging around. the whole village was covered in snow and the sun in the background would alter its position depending on the time of the day. If you could find it i would be very grateful, something for the festive season.

Thanks

mahussa35
Visitor

Hi there here is an image of the wallpaper i'm talking about. its attached to this message.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Yes I'm almost sure I have the vaio village exe file somewhere but I'm afraid it may take me a while to put my hands on it..:smileysad:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

It would seem I was correct in thinking that I have the Vaio animated village file, see an earlier thread from June 2009 - Vaio animated wallpaper

Just got to find it now..:smileylaugh:

mahussa35
Visitor

Thanks for looking.

mahussa35
Visitor

HI there

Hope you have had a good Christmas and New Year, just wondering whether you had a chance to dig up the animated village file?

Thanks