Join now - be part of our community!

Vaio Not Powering up

Slick2160
Visitor

Vaio Not Powering up

Can any one help me?
my Vaio won't boot up the power light just flashes and nothing happens?:smileythinking: It's the FS series i don't know what to do even when it is pluged in nothing happens HELP:smileycry:

Never mind it works now. the momeroy was loose thank's for no help:smileytongue: :party: :tongue: :zipper_mouth:

well i just pushed the memory in put the battery in plug it in and left it to charge for a while.

i think it was the memory i left it on charge the other night when i went to use it it would not turn on i tride as they said leave for 6 hours without battery but no good. so i think it was the memory.

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.de_BE.title
stephanius
Visitor

My gratulations for finding it yourself, much more rewarding than being told to plug x to y.

This is a Vaio owner community, ergo your remark about 'no help' after a few hours of posting your Problem is a bit off the mark.

student1977
Visitor

Hi,
got the same problem - the three led's are on and nothing further happens.

this happens only if i try to start the notebook with the ac adaptor plugged in - but today i couldn't start even without the adaptor.

tried to switch the memory - with no effects.
right now i'm testing the "6 hours running without battery"-hint from the troubleshooting section, but i can't imagine how this should solve the problem. :thinking:

hope any of you has a clue how to fix it
jan

Slick2160
Visitor

Sorry about the remark i was just so p***** off:smileygrin: :wink: