Join now - be part of our community!

Vaio Smart Network Not Working Properly

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
RichVaio
Explorer

Vaio Smart Network Not Working Properly

Hi all,

Recently (within the last two weeks) the Vaio Smart Network will not load at start up and I am unable to load it by double clicking the .exe in program files. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, is there a solution to this problem?

Regards,

Rich

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi Rich,

All I can suggest is that you reinstall the latest version of Vaio Smart Network.

What model Vaio do you have?

:thinking:

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi Rich,

All I can suggest is that you reinstall the latest version of Vaio Smart Network.

What model Vaio do you have?

:thinking:

profile.country.GB.title
RichVaio
Explorer

It seems to be an intermittent problem as rebooting the laptop sometimes works. The model I have is VPCEB4J0E. I think i will try and reinstall the VSN software and see if that works but where can i get the installation files from?

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

It is the bottom one on this downloads page of originally installed software for your model: -

http://support.vaio.sony.eu/computing/vaio/downloads/preinstalled/index.aspx?l=en_GB&m=VPCEB4J0E_WI

Good Luck

:wink:

profile.country.en_GB.title
Nedster60
Visitor

I recently uninstalled Vaio Smart Newtwork from my VPCEB4C5E - and good ridance!

After suffering from regular wireless failures it was a last resort that worked.

Windows 7 handles the wireless card fine, the only hassle is that you have to switch the Bluetooth adapter on and off using Device Manager, but for me that's not a problem.

Paul.A
New

I dont know if you are going to get this but my sony vaio e series is also not working properly becuse of the smart network my product no. is sve15115fxs