Join now - be part of our community!

Vaio Update Internal server error

SOLVED
MarioM2013
Explorer

Vaio Update Internal server error

Hi all,

I bought my Vaio SVL2413Z1E recently and since day 1 was completely unable to use VAIO UPDATE.

I get a very strange "

500 - Internal server error. There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed."

Has anyone seen this type of error?  Any help available?

Thanks,

M

53 REPLIES 53
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

OK Marius. That has been passed on.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi Marius,

Username is a unique field in the CDB so "m.hennel" has been added for your DE account.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
Yurinko
Explorer

Hello, I have read the topic, and I think I have the same problem, for a long time I was ignoring the fact my VAIO update is not working, but as my laptop is having some performance issues I am trying every effort to make it run smoothly again. I am receiving the same error message when trying to check for updates via VAIO update:

"Server Error. 500 - Internal server error. There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed."

I registered my account here on sony website, but when i tried to register my product I can't find it in the list of all products. I can provide the information if necessarry via PM to help me register in the database.

Can you help me please? Thanks

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi Yurinko,

If your model name is not being recognised at registration either you are using the incorrect reference or it was purchased outside Europe. Have a look in Vaio Control Center under System Information for the correct model name.

Let me know the correct model name and serial number via PM and I will make enquiries as to whether it is registered on the database.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat