Join now - be part of our community!

VGN-FE11M Win XP Media Center Edition. How to... remove unnecessary programs and *.dll's

Chess
Visitor

VGN-FE11M Win XP Media Center Edition. How to... remove unnecessary programs and *.dll's

Good evening!

I hope that VAIO community may help me with some good advises to the next two questions.

1) I want to use one program which consumts pretty much resources. When I open task manager I see tons of processes, programs, dll*s (Like: Apntex.exe, ntvdm.exe, TosBtHSP.exe, svchost.exe, ehmsas.exe, dllhost.exe, TosBthid.exe, VzFw.exe, mcrdsvc.exe, VCSdbSvc.exe, TosA2dp.exe, VESMgr.exe, acrotray.exe, VCUServe.exe, CCAPP.Exe, pdservice.exe, Reminder.exe, RegSrvc.exe, nvsvc32.exe, VProSvc.exe, NAVAPSVC:EXE, Switcher.exe, ISBMgr.exe, SPgr.exe, NSMdtr.exe, msmsgs.exe, sqlservr.exe, TosBtMng.exe, ico.exe, svchost.exe, CCEVTMGR.EXE, ehtray.exe, S24EvMon.exe, gearsec, Lsass, services.exe, winlogon, csrss, ehsched, ehrecvr, PhotoShopElements, smss, SPBBCSvc.exe, SNDSrvc, ISSVC, spoolsv, CCSETMGR, Apoint, alg.exe, CCProxy, ctfmon... What things I can remove from there?

2) How to get from the Centrino DUO maximum of its CPU for one program. (I see in Task Manager that I get like 50%)....

Regards,
Alex

0 REPLIES 0