Join now - be part of our community!

VGN-FZ38M Battery

SOLVED
profile.country.el_GR.title
geokouts
Visitor

VGN-FZ38M Battery

Where can i find a genuine battery for the above laptop?

Thanks a lot!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi geokouts,

Support needs the serial number of your Vaio in order to confirm whether the battery is in stock. I understand that they will email you requesting this information, so please make sure that contact details within your profile are up to date.

If all else fails then you could send an email to customersupport.en@vaio-link.com and ask for a call back to purchase the battery or call the OOW number 09050310006 – in both instances quoting the serial number. Or send me the serial number via PM (please don’t post it on the open forum) and I will pass it on.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi geokouts,

Your question has been passed to Support. If we receive any information it will be posted in this thread.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi geokouts,

Support needs the serial number of your Vaio in order to confirm whether the battery is in stock. I understand that they will email you requesting this information, so please make sure that contact details within your profile are up to date.

If all else fails then you could send an email to customersupport.en@vaio-link.com and ask for a call back to purchase the battery or call the OOW number 09050310006 – in both instances quoting the serial number. Or send me the serial number via PM (please don’t post it on the open forum) and I will pass it on.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

I understand that Support have called your number on two occasions and have also sent an email, contact details and price of the battery.

Why post asking for help and then ignore all attempts to assist thus wasting everyones time?

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat