Join now - be part of our community!

VPCEB3S1E Bluetooth Problem

profile.country.ro_RO.title
razvan_1719
New

VPCEB3S1E Bluetooth Problem

Hello, I am having some problems with the bluetooth drivers sincer i last reinstalled windows. I went with a fresh install without all the vaio software as it kinda gets in my way. I downloaded all the right drivers, I've been using a computer since I was like...6 years old, so I would say I know my way around a computer/laptop.

The problem is this way, first of all, when I right click the bluetooth icon next to the clock in the lower right corner I don't see the options for sending a file, or receive a file.

Second, when I install the driver I get the "Send to > Bluetooth" option, but after a few days it just dissapears.

It doesn't show up when I Shift + right click either.

If anyone could give me a solution I'd apreciate it.

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.en_GB.title
nikkilim
Visitor

You can probably compared the driverdriver installed on your notebook to the driver that is available for download on the support page for your model.

If it's not the same, try to install that one. https://imagicon.info/cat/12-13/vmware_happy.gif

razvan_1719
New

I figured it was needless to say that I am using the exact same driver available for download on the sony support page, for my exact model. My bad I didn't mention it :slight_smile:

Thank you for replying.

Message was edited by: razvan_1719

Message was edited by: razvan_1719

razvan_1719
New

Ok I solved the problem, but the strange thing is I don't know how I did it.

So the procedure was like this : Format everything, all clean as a whistle, install windows 7, then I started with the drivers. I am 110% sure that it is the right driver for the laptop, installed that, the right click send to bluetooth dissapeared after a few reboots, with no alteration to the laptop what so ever, now I completely uninstalled bluetooth drivers and stuff, rebooted, and it work !!! everything is how it's supposed to be. Is there any chance that any of the other drivers (chipset etc) may have contained the bluetooth driver, and that one I installed (again, 110% sure it's the right one) was just interfeering with it ? Or windows 7 automatically downloaded what it needed, if anyone can clear this out I would much apreciate it. Thank you