Join now - be part of our community!

Warning to the intruder that just hacked me in Club Vaio

profile.country.en_GB.title
tonybeard
Explorer

Warning to the intruder that just hacked me in Club Vaio

I was logged into this forum only and someone caused a 99% CPU commit to my Netscape browser processes. Do that again and I'll contact the CU and abuse.com. Plus I should mention I was in the Aussie SAS for most of the 1990's so I have good hacker tracking friends that will lead me to you just like that dick that hacked the Pentagon.

27 REPLIES 27
tonybeard
Explorer

So it was you then Milo. You seem an amusing chap so I'll let you live :laughing:

profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

this picture isn't funny, btw.

I enjoy the Muppet show, particularly the Cookie monster. I don't like to see them with weapons and cigarets. That isn't funny.

Eugenepang
Visitor

yeah good one.. it detected my internal IP address ( routher)..  is it ok?

Yes, as far as I am aware they are safe. I use them regularly because it looks like some spyware can somehow open the incoming IP....

You just need to configure your firewall to block /hide the internal IP

I just change my firewall to sygate personal pro. 5.5, and it cant detect my ip anymore :smileygrin: the reason i change it is because Zone Alarm kept crashing coz of avast, when i installed ZA avast did pop up n said its not compatible and may cause some problems..

tonybeard
Explorer

Good thing it wasn't the Navy Seal penguins pic I saw on the net. :laughing: I understood Milo's post did you? Quite amusing but I promise not to use gansta muppets This better OK

kee-lo_

Earnie was my favourite in the muppet show

maribeth_jeciel
Visitor

Hi i just got a message that someone else is using my IP address. I don't know how to correct this and would appreciate an advise. Thanks

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi there

Do you mean someone is using your wireless connection?

If so you can access your router and check connected devices and also

create / change a password.

Also what message did you receive and from whom?

profile.country.AT.title
MEX.at
New

Have you bought a fixed IP address from your provider, or just get a IP adress from his pool whenever you are going online ?

maribeth_jeciel schrieb:

Hi i just got a message that someone else is using my IP address. I don't know how to correct this and would appreciate an advise. Thanks

Contacrt you ISP for advise how to fix this problem !

MfG, MEX

PS: Use IP6 instead of IP4 !