Join now - be part of our community!

Well, Well, Well....

hldomster
Visitor

Well, Well, Well....

My Vp is broken. Dunno why, I',m mflicking the switch and it wont come on. My friends ahd a simialr problem with his HD3. If coverplan allows it, I'm gonna get an HD5 instead. Hopefully Sony hardware has improved now. The VP is a disaster IMO, I'm sick of it.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

NO MUSIC ON THE PLANE TO LONDON, ARGH!

7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

nah, the music is still in your head.:smileyhugs:

Not on HDD.:smileygrin:

chris_lewis
Visitor

I am personally well inpressed with the HD range, I have had nearly a year of faultless performance with my HD1, Ive tested the G shock more than once now as well, so they are tough too!!

C

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Sorry to hear your VP died Dom.... I agree with Chris about the HD series, they're more compact too

hldomster
Visitor

Sorry to hear your VP died Dom.... I agree with Chris about the HD series, they're more compact too

That's an understatment. I couldve put someones windows out with that thing.

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

:laughing:

Let us know how you get on

jjt29
Visitor

Mine VP did this, I had to reset, still nothing, 24 hours in the charging cradle did the trick and it came back to life.
I agree that the VP is a bit shirty at times, I have a friend with a HD5 and its small but I don't think the interface is any where near the VP, plus not colour! hope this works remember 24 hours on the cradle after a reset!

Nyatoa
Visitor

My Vaio Pocket is a bit crap at the mo. I havent had it that long but use it often. Sounds great, functions are all there. But then some functions just.... well... dont work. Naff design?

Firstly my Gsense goes out all the time, it used to be each button represented a square. Now its all out of sync, if i run my thumb to the far right the cursor manages to light up the left menu. I was even running my thumb over the case by the screen and able to bring up the cursor.

Secondly the remote on the headphones. A four way button on an analog stick, well you can rotate it 360. and that i believe is where the problem lies. If i want to go back to the beginning of a song, i click back right ? NO! That would be far too obvious. Back is stop, Stop is stop. And if you press play twice i find it stops it. That lil gem is annoying too.

And when i brought it, it was in the MP3 section. So a player for Mp3's ? Well funnily enuff i found the answer was no. Plays several file types. Oh only if you run them thru the converter so that it changes it to a "sony" readable state. Sorry but thats just shite. And yeah i know you dont have a huge issue whacking stuff over with the firmware update but its still LAME.