Join now - be part of our community!

Wha tkind of disc required for Recovery disc sony vaio cs

SHAZ47
Visitor

Wha tkind of disc required for Recovery disc sony vaio cs

Hi Can someone please help me, I have just purchased a sony vaio cs and theres no recovery disc, I don't know which dics to buy or how to make a recovery disc, :slight_smile:

7 REPLIES 7
hugpache
New

Hi Can someone please help me, I have just purchased a sony vaio cs and theres no recovery disc, I don't know which dics to buy or how to make a recovery disc,  :slight_smile:

Hello,

You can restore your system by pressing F10 when the Vaio logo displays at the startup.
You can also create recovery discs by using Vaio Recovery Center (or something like that, I haven't got it installed at the moment). In fact, the first time you log in it displays a reminder telling the user to create recovery disks

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Can someone please help me, I have just purchased a sony vaio cs and theres no recovery disc, I don't know which dics to buy or how to make a recovery disc,  :slight_smile:

Hi SHAZ47,

welcome to Club VAIO.. :slight_smile:

Click Start, All Programs, then Vaio Recovery Center..

Click Continue on the User Account Control window

Select Create Recovery Disc then press Start.. :slight_smile:

Normally DVD+R discs, Verbatim, TDK and Sony seem to work ok..

SHAZ47
Visitor

Hello,

You can restore your system by pressing F10 when the Vaio logo displays at the startup.
You can also create recovery discs by using Vaio Recovery Center (or something like that, I haven't got it installed at the moment). In fact, the first time you log in it displays a reminder telling the user to create recovery disks

Hi, Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

SHAZ47
Visitor

Hi SHAZ47,

Hi, Thanks for your help, I'll buy some dvds and have a go, how many do you need lol, :slight_smile:

hugpache
New

Hi SHAZ47,

Hi, Thanks for your help, I'll buy some dvds and have a go, how many do you need lol, :slight_smile:

2 Dual Layer DVDs or 3 Single Layer DVDs

SHAZ47
Visitor

Hi SHAZ47,

2 Dual Layer DVDs or 3 Single Layer DVDs

Thanks again foe your help :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

You're welcome.. :slight_smile: