Join now - be part of our community!

Why can't I access Vaio Care premium tools?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
-Griff-
Visitor

Why can't I access Vaio Care premium tools?

I have been spending the last few hours tearing my hair out because I am trying to update my driver as when I opened World of Warcraft it said my driver needed updating. So I spend all the time getting the driver name and manufacturer, go to their website (AMD), type in my driver, go to download the update and then it says their download thing isn't compatible with Vaios.
So then I open up vaio care to see if I can update it from there (I've already tried to manually update it via device managers and it says I already have the most up to date driver but I still receive this message on World of Warcraft) and then I see some "performance" issues, which to fix it I need the premium tools, so it then leads me to this iolo website where after a serious amount of infuriating attempts I manage to register my product. But when I go back to Vaio Care it just says the same thing and leads me back to the iolo website so I really just don't know what to do.
Can somebody please help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
brrobin19
Explorer

Hi Griff,

This is the 3rd post I have made regarding the installation of Premium Tools, the procedure is as follows

1) If you have the code no supplied by Avangard or Isola then fow the next stage.

2) Go into Vaio Care, when open, go to the Tool box at the top of the page and click it open.

3) When the menu opens click Premium Tools, This opens a page that reqiuires entries as follows.

4) one entry is for your e-mail address, the second is for the code number you recieved .

5) once you have filled in all the details, at the bottom of this page is an 'Activate button' press it

6) you have now installled the 3 Premium tools on your computer, To access the tools go to the normal

menu on the right-hand side of the page, press Premium Tools and the access box will be shown,

Press and the 3 tools will be shown.. Premium tools are always on your computer, you just need the

two details as above to unlock them.

Brian Robinson

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
brrobin19
Explorer

Hi Griff,

This is the 3rd post I have made regarding the installation of Premium Tools, the procedure is as follows

1) If you have the code no supplied by Avangard or Isola then fow the next stage.

2) Go into Vaio Care, when open, go to the Tool box at the top of the page and click it open.

3) When the menu opens click Premium Tools, This opens a page that reqiuires entries as follows.

4) one entry is for your e-mail address, the second is for the code number you recieved .

5) once you have filled in all the details, at the bottom of this page is an 'Activate button' press it

6) you have now installled the 3 Premium tools on your computer, To access the tools go to the normal

menu on the right-hand side of the page, press Premium Tools and the access box will be shown,

Press and the 3 tools will be shown.. Premium tools are always on your computer, you just need the

two details as above to unlock them.

Brian Robinson