Join now - be part of our community!

Link Bud S battery issue

profile.country.IN.title
Jackxperia5
Explorer

Link Bud S battery issue

Hi , I have been using link bud s for an year now .. But for the past few days like 2 to 3 days , the buds right one is discharging so fast .. Fast in the sense like it Discharge 10% (right) when the left one is just 1% discharged .. is it a software problem ? Or my battery is dead? Pls help 

5 REPLIES 5
Piscie
Community Team

Hey @Jackxperia5, first check the software version in the Headphones Connect app, it should be 2.2.0. You may also want to check the troubleshooting steps here. Hope it helps!

profile.country.IN.title
Jackxperia5
Explorer

Hi thanks for the reply .. I did try the walk around but nothing happend .. and my headphones app version is 10.1.0 and the link bud s software version is 3.0.5 ... 

profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team

Hey Jackxperia5, as per the link shared above, what you're describing is totally normal, don't worry. It said:

"Depending on the settings for the headset functions and usage conditions, the speed of energy consumption for the rechargeable battery may vary between the left and right units. However, this is not a malfunction.

• If you use both headset units immediately after using only one unit of the headset, there may be a difference in the remaining battery charge. This is not a malfunction because the remaining battery charge on one side is consumed."
profile.country.IN.title
Jackxperia5
Explorer

Thanks for the reply .. now for the past 2 days I face another problem that only my right side bud is not charging to 100 if I use the charging case !!! I have emailed the Sony customer service and awaiting a reply. I tried to contact few Sony center here in the UK but they all replied me with just a contact number to register the complaint .. I did and waiting for their call as  well .. 

profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team