Join now - be part of our community!

MDR 1000x headphones won't sync via bluetooth to transmitter

TamboT
Explorer

MDR 1000x headphones won't sync via bluetooth to transmitter

i cannot sync my headphines to my Sony X94C TV as the TV bluetooth isn't actually a usable real bluetooth. So i purchased a bluetooth transmitter to then plug into the TV and then connec t with the headphones. This doesn't work because the headphones need to be paired to a device that can actually select the pairing as the headphones won't do this!! my daughter who is much smarter than me purchased the Bose QC 35 which sync perfectly with the transmitter and she can easily listen to the TV.

I have now purchased a NCF bluetooth transmitter which doesn't work exactly as NFC should as you have to manually pair it too !!!! it's going back.

Before i go and purchase another NFC one which apparently does work as NFC should, has anyone managed to listen to your very expensive Sony TV with your very expensive headphones??

thinking i should have bought a Samsung TV.

cheers

2 REPLIES 2
TamboT
Explorer
S.Lindberg
Explorer

Same issue with my 1000x and my new xd75. A real pain in the neck not being able to use products together, especially considering the pricepoint and that they come from the same company... Its not a far fetched idea of listening to your TV using headphones and sony is really pushing its LDAC agenda, its just sad that they dont seem to consider their TV branch to be worthy of some Ldac love. I really love both my 1000x's and my tv, they do a wonderful job but not being able to connect the two just feels very wierd.