Join now - be part of our community!

ΝW A306 can not charge

profile.country.GR.title
vasilisnik
New

ΝW A306 can not charge

Ηello.rcently i purchase  NWA306  WALKMAN.I  follow the instructions for charging via usb ports.Μy latop (asus rog G731GV)   has  3  ports.I  can charge from  the  two  but  with  the third  i  can't.Appears always  the message what  i want to  do with  usb>choose> charge- do not transfer  data >clik ok but  every  2-3  second  reappears the same  window.And when  going to  battery settings  appears the message :battery  not charging.the  third usb port  works fine  with all  other  devices.I  can  charge my smartphone  , my tablet  with own cables e.t.c.Also  i  test  to charge  the walkman  with smartphone's  cable  from  the  '' problematic'' port  and  it works!!! i  can charge!!!

Generally  i  can charge  the walkman from the two  of the  three usb ports  with own cable  or  also  with  a wall  adapter.So  i do  not  think  there  is any issue with  device or  it's sony cable.So  what it happens  between the  third specific usb  port  and  the sony cable?(As i told you if connect  the walkman with  smartphone  cable also i cna charge  via the third port)

0 REPLIES 0