Join now - be part of our community!

NW-A35 Bluetooth Volume Not Working

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
dawitts98
New

NW-A35 Bluetooth Volume Not Working

HI

I have a NW-A35 which will not control the volume when used with bluetoth speakers. I've tried three brands now, including Sony's own SRS-x11. Still no control over the volume from the walkman.

Please help, this is driving me nuts

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
dawitts98
New

Thanks for the suggestion, It now works perfectly but only with the Sony Speakers. If I connect up the JBL or Bush speaker it works fine for the first connection including the volume control, but if I disconnect and reconect to any of the speakers it stops the volume control working again. Most strange. Oh well, I'll just have to use it with one set of speakers.

Thanks Again

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Sonyvores
Contributor

that only depends of the speaker of manufacturers and not the walkman.

So you can face that issue that's normal. But what's not normal is that you can't control it over sony speakers. I can do it with my A35 & X11... try to reset the walkman to see if any changings?

profile.country.GB.title
dawitts98
New

Thanks for the suggestion, It now works perfectly but only with the Sony Speakers. If I connect up the JBL or Bush speaker it works fine for the first connection including the volume control, but if I disconnect and reconect to any of the speakers it stops the volume control working again. Most strange. Oh well, I'll just have to use it with one set of speakers.

Thanks Again