Join now - be part of our community!

Pricing WH-1000XM2 - Are you serious?

profile.country.DE.title
cage0807
Explorer

Pricing WH-1000XM2 - Are you serious?

I really like the MDR1000X and think the update as WH-1000XM2 will be a great evolution of this product and I really think about getting me a pair, as I have to send my MDR1000X in due to minor issues and they are not really old.

But Sony, are you serious about your pricing in Germany? You are dropping the price from 380$ to 350$ in the US, from 360 to 330 in the UK, from 699$ to 499$ in Australia, but not in Germany. You just raise the price from 350€ to 380€. Is that some kind of mistake are some really bad joke? 

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi :slight_smile:

Currently thats about £345.

I genuinely don't know the reason for this, but maybe

if you post on the German forum an explamation may be found?

profile.country.DE.title
cage0807
Explorer

Hey :slight_smile: 

yeah, I already posted it on the German Forum, but I thought if I also post it on the English one the chances are higher that someone from Sony Support might answer it. I am just curios. Every website states it is getting cheaper and I don't get it. But thanks for your answer :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi again :slight_smile:

Sony don't officially respond on this forum, however I'm sure they cast their eye over it

from time to time :wink:

If I hear anything I will let you know :slight_smile:

profile.country.DE.title
cage0807
Explorer

Good to know :grin: 

Thank you, I appreciate it :slight_smile:

Kaaremi
Explorer

In the Munich, Germany Saturn Hansa store Oct 6th the price was EUR 380. The product didn't move and the following day the price was cut to EUR 249. That's when I got my new headset.