Join now - be part of our community!

removing phones from sony system

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
derrick335
Visitor

removing phones from sony system

Hi all

I have a sony stereo fitted in my 61 plate ford kuga how do i remove the previously registered phones

from my system as ford only allow 6 phonesw to be registered can anyone help me

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi derrick335,

welcome to the Sony User Community forum..:smileyhappy:

Not sure if this is correct for your Ford Kuga's radio but try the following..

Press phone button..

Then press menu the word Active should appear & the currently active phone name & number in brackets should display below..

Then using the centre navigation buttons press the down button once & hopefully debond should appear..

Then press the the left eft or right button to select which phone you want to debond (delete)..

Then press the centre button and it should display debonded..

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi derrick335,

welcome to the Sony User Community forum..:smileyhappy:

Not sure if this is correct for your Ford Kuga's radio but try the following..

Press phone button..

Then press menu the word Active should appear & the currently active phone name & number in brackets should display below..

Then using the centre navigation buttons press the down button once & hopefully debond should appear..

Then press the the left eft or right button to select which phone you want to debond (delete)..

Then press the centre button and it should display debonded..

profile.country.ro_RO.title
priboicosmin
New

Hi i change my player Sony from my car(Ford Focus Titanium 2008), because was broken, and now i cant use the bluetooth function, when i try to connected i see the device like "Ford Audio" , on the phone display appear to put the PIN , 0000 or 1234 try to connect to Sony but nothing happend.

Because i change the player bluetooth doesnt work??? Bluetooth on the car is Nokia 8M5T-19G488-CK.

Tks,Cosmin.

profile.country.GB.title
Graham12
New

How do you debond if the device isn't available since I have just bought the car second hand 

profile.country.GB.title
Graham12
New

Hi my phone said the same pin numbers but the head unit ( radio ) gives a different number you need to use to pair them , hope this helps