Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Docking station for a Sony Walkman A15

MikeaEllis
Explorer

Sony Docking station for a Sony Walkman A15

I recently purchased a hi-res Sony Walkman A15. Really pleased with it. Now have approx 10,000 tracks loaded from my CD's. I now want to be able to 'dock' my walkman when I return home so that I can play my music in the living room. I know the Walkman has an audio-out socket so that I could connect the Walkman to speakers (or by Bluetooth), but I simply want to be able to slot my walkman into a unit that provide an amplifier, speakers, and maybe a CD player. Can anyone receommend such a unit?.

Does such a unit exist so that I can maintain my music library on the unit (using 'Go Media'?) without having to use my laptop?. 

1 REPLY 1
Macker1992
Explorer

I don't know if have invented that yet (for evrybodys sake i hope they will:smileypraying:), but i think the idea in this case is using Bluetooth or NFC compatible audiosystems so it won't need any docking. [That's my guess:smileyquestion:] Unfortunately i know that systems like that are still pretty expensive...:smileyd_oh:

The best solution is to look in Sony page High Definition Audio or the products own page the link: Accessories....

About recharging i don't know...