Join now - be part of our community!

sony inzone H9 bricked

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
daceb.3002
Explorer

sony inzone H9 bricked

i powered on my inzone H9 headset and the lights have turned on but no sound/mic and now i can't turn off or do anything, none of the buttons work for any operation, i have left it on charge for an hour and still can't operate it or turn on or off or connect to any device, the inzone software on pc detects it but can't change any settings and says bluetooth is off, i have reset pc, connected to PS5 which also detects headset but can't hear anything and buttons on headset still won't work, is there a way to hard reset such as holding certain buttons to force it to power off?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

@daceb.3002  No worries 🙂

Here's some screenshots for you :

reset.png

factory settings.png

Let us know how you get on.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @daceb.3002  and welcome to the UK Community :slight_smile:

Yes you can either perform a basic reset or reset to factory settings.

Have a look at these two pages from the help guide:

Reset instructions 

Restore factory settings 

Hope this sorts it out for you :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
daceb.3002
Explorer

Thank you for trying but for some reason I can't load/log in to view those pages, I should have said before I already tried and posted here because I couldn't view those pages myself, my bad for not realising I should have mentioned those web pages won't load for me and keep getting error messages trying to load those pages, been trying to log in here to post last few hours but keep getting same errors which all appear to be something to do with the capha not accepting me as a human, so I still haven't found or seen the 8nfo I was looking for regarding resetting my still bricked Sony H9 but will keep trying to load those pages and keep my fingers crossed they will load sometime soon, thanks again for your kind reply.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

@daceb.3002  No worries 🙂

Here's some screenshots for you :

reset.png

factory settings.png

Let us know how you get on.

profile.country.GB.title
daceb.3002
Explorer

Many thanks, sorry took so long to reply but had continued errors and being blocked when ever i select UK as country, i think it might have something to do with cookies on my browser causing conflict, resetting my headset with power connected has worked so many thanks again :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

You're welcome :slight_smile: