Join now - be part of our community!

Walkman failure

profile.country.US.title
Sambadance
New

Walkman failure

Walkman NW -A 55L great for a little while after purchase then wouldnt bind to any of 3 speakers. This was sorted but 6 months later it happened again and also neither would it navigate back to home screen or talk to laptop thru lead. Had to accept a refund but loved my much earlier Walkman which is still going strong but not Bluetooth enabled.  Can anyone recommend a different replacement Sony model ?

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team

Hey Sambadanc, I'm sorry that happened to you, maybe a reset would've resolved the issue.

Check out the Walkman collection here: Walkman® MP3 and MP4 players | Audio and video players | Sony UK

I have the NWZ-B183 and it's awesome.

profile.country.US.title
Sambadance
New

Thanks very much Hannah - in the meantime I Have returned the Nw - 55l and Bought the NW -A105  , it refuses to sync to Windows Media Player where all my music is.  I suspect its not meant to ( previous models did ) but nobody at Sony can or wants to answer the question.  Pop up screen says " no data transfer ".

profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team

Hello again, I can't seem to find anything regarding Windows media player either, all the supported ways are listed here tho:

https://helpguide.sony.net/dmp/nwa100/v1/en/contents/TP0002433026.html?search=windows%20media

profile.country.US.title
Sambadance
New

Thanks again Hannah -- tends to confirm WMP has been dropped without anyone saying it -- will have to research this Windows Media Center and the manuals you sent.

profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team

Hey Sambadance, it's always my pleasure to help. Let me know if anything worked for you. ^^