Join now - be part of our community!

Walkman NW-S750S

profile.country.GB.title
watchmaster
New

Walkman NW-S750S

Walkman NW-S750F only recognized as drive 😧 on This PC but seen as a Walkman in device manager. PC is a desktop running Win11. Have been able to transfer playlist from device to PC but can't play anything back on device. No Data message comes up. Also, Music Centre forPC does not see the Walkman. I suspect that the operating file on the device is missing. Have reset it and formatted it from the device itself.

Help anyone?

3 REPLIES 3
Piscie
Community Team

Hi @watchmaster, could you double check the Walkman model number as it seems incorrect? And have you tested the Walkman with another PC to confirm? 

profile.country.GB.title
watchmaster
New

Hi Piscie

Hi Piscie

Thanks for your reply

Sorry I made a typo. It should be NW-S750F. I have tried a few other approaches including another pc. Also downloaded a copy of Media Go as music centre for pc will not recognise it. Media Go did see the player and I was able to download the content on it. I then deleted the content on the player and reloaded it. I then tried to play it back but the no data message appeared, again. I re- connected it to the pc and I could play the music back. I checked that this wasn't Media Go providing the content by making a back up copy on the pc and then deleting the content on media go and it still played. However when I disconnected the player from the pc I got no data again and no playback. Is this a firmware/software issue on the walkman as a result of it being stood for 6/7 years as it was misplaced when we moved and only turned up in the bottom of the junk drawer that everybody has when I emptied it las wek.

profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team

Hey watchmaster, is that a UK/European model? I can't find it either!