Join now - be part of our community!

walkman NWZ-E455 demo mode

profile.country.en_GB.title
sowdust
Visitor

walkman NWZ-E455 demo mode

Hello everyone,

I recently bought a NWZ-E455 walkman. The only problem is that it is in some sort of DEMO mode: there is a small "demo" logo in the main screen and also, every minute or so, the song that is playing switches to a random video and vice versa. How do I get rid of the demo mode?

Thank you in advance

5 REPLIES 5
sowdust
Visitor

bump!

sowdust
Visitor

Anyone? Please?

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi sowdust,

as you've just recently purchased your walkman it may be easier if you contact your retailer & ask them to deactivate the Demo mode for you..:smileywink:

I'm trying to locate the sequence to deactivate the 'Demo' mode on a NWZ-455,  but this is proving difficult, if & when I do I'll let you know..:smileyhappy:

notlovingsony
Visitor

Hiya, My missus brought home an E-Series walkman today that'd been display stock  - does anyone know the de-demoing sequence for the E series, ad the minute of music at a time is getting a bit anoyng?

sowdust
Visitor

thanks thalamus! unluckily i moved after i bought the mp3 player, so i can't really use that option.... anyway, if they could easily deactivate the demo mode, it means that there is an easy way to deactivate it for me too!! : ) i just don't know which one it is