Join now - be part of our community!

Wf-1000xm3. Feedback sound improvence and narrator voice

profile.country.CZ.title
tezitko
New

Wf-1000xm3. Feedback sound improvence and narrator voice

As user of xm3s for about year, I have some ideas and suggestions for maybe a future update. First thing, you know as you tap on one side which is set as media control (skip,p/p, previous) it always does the one and only sound, no matter how many times you tap it, always the same beep. Cool would be if there would be at least different sound samples for each tap (1x/2x/3x) for example next tap will have higher pich sound than previous. Or even different sounds than just beeps, but that's on you guys at Sony.

Second thing is,.... I know it's just a time waste but cool would be if there were more voice options for that narrator (extra cool would be if I could even upload my own samples, like not my own voice, more like some celebrity or something like that, ya know), I understand that earpices has only limited memory, so the voice model would be just added to them, it would be swapped with that original (woman) voice, that would be most elegant solution, I guess that there would be new setting in headphones app. That would be all from me 😇

These thing aren't hot, it wont be lifec changer, but using earphones would be much more fun 

Best regards 

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.DE.title
Peter_S.
Genius

Hi tezitko,

Cool ideas :slight_smile: Thanks for them!

I'll pass them to the engineers - maybe they will pick the one or other idea for future products...

Cheer

Peter